Accepting orders during weekdays (Mon-Thurs), deliveries during weekends.
Ready-to-cook frozen gyoza, 30pcs per pack.
- 30pcs Gyoza only
- 30pcs Gyoza with 330ml sauce
- PARTY PACK: 60pcs Gyoza with 1L sauce
Ingredients: ground pork, salt, black pepper, garlic, ginger, cabbage, chives, seasonings, and flour.
Gyoza Cooking Instructions
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, place the gyoza in a single layer, flat side down. Cook the bottom part of the gyoza to a golden brown for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water (for 30pcs of gyoza) to the pan. Immediately cover with a lid and steam gyoza for about 15-20minutes or until most of the water evaporates.
- Remove the lid to evaporate any remaining water. Add 1 tsp cooking oil around the frying pan.
- Cook uncovered until the gyoza is nice and crisp on the bottom.